"Me After You"


In the last December of 2020 I want to close my story with the beautiful ending scene. That was I found you. I don't know, you will read my writing or not. But, I just wanna make a memory about you. I never imagined that I will meet you after the big pain was hitting me. You came from the far land. You ask me first by saying "Hello There". I was shocked at that time. "Hello There" is my pen name. How can you greet me like was?

Day by day we talk each other, in the middle of our busiest time. Although now, you seem like very busy with your schedule or what else. But my feeling towards you still same. I was telling you that love is about mutual, courage each other and grow together. You agree with me. You wish that you will find the suit person. Then you also told me that I can create a great family in the future. I can make my own happy family. You know every pain that I have. Then you said about that all, is normally. Don't think about the hardest part in your life, cause when you still act like that you will never grow. 

You have hardship too, but you can overcome it all. Even though the world is bitter, you said you still would do everything you like. Books, music, game also. Now, I realize that call is a human. Not only life with problem, but the core is how can we enjoyable and mindfulness. I still struggle not to be afraid of many things. But I'm glad I met you. You teach me a lot of things which never I learn before.

The point of this post is we never know about a fate. Nothing can be sure nor be exactly predicted. So, don't stress too much. Don't think too much. Focus on the present and make the best of ourselves. 

Last, I want to say one thing. If you never understand my feelings, I'll keep it. I'll put you in the corner of my heart untouched by anyone. But I don't hope that we will ends. I wanna stay with you for a long time in this world. Achieve our respective dreams. Even though everything seems impossible now, but I believe there are wonderful life for us. I just believe.




0 komentar