FALL AND LOVE



One day, you came in front of me. A tall body, black hair, and clear skin. You came from a place that I never even imagined. 
You come with an aura that captivates me. That's you. That is, yourself. 

You are like the cool dew of the morning that gives me peace. Even if the world is boisterous, without your presence there is no meaning. Without you, I'm lonely. 

Even though I never said that I love you, please believe that there is a heart that is always missing you. Every second, every minute, every hour, every day, I miss you.

 A prayer that I pray is that you will always be protected by God. Hopefully you can get through your days, even if it's hard sometimes. Trust me, I am there for you. I am here.

 Hopefully we are together. Whether in the end it will come true or not, but thank you for being in this world.




0 komentar