They Are Not My True Friends


What is about friendship? Is it just a circle of a lot friends? Is it going to traveling to somewhere place and make a story into social media?

What is about friendship? Take the time to eat together in some luxurious cafe? Or buy some expensive chickens or hype foods in a high class restaurant? 

More I grow up, more I realize, take a relationship between friends isn't denial yet again. Is not the time to show up to everyone that I have a lot of friends and I'm being a happiest person ever in the world. It is not the time to show off to other people that have a lot of friends is a very blessed moment. I think I can't be a person who pretend again for this time and the next.

Yesterday ago I decided to leave my friendship group from WhatsApp. To be honest, I want to leave for a long time, but I always think twice before I left. Has been just my emotion because I got anger? Or is it just my stuck life so I want to pull myself from other people?

At the same time, I also decided to take a break from social media. I decided to uninstall all social media apps like Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. I also no longer make status with WhatsApp except only for the promotion of my podcast for a while. I know it is a hard thing, because I think I've addicted by social media. Hence, I hang on my happiness to other people.

My heart can't look clearly because in my mind, there is a lot fogs cover. Happiness is a rude thing for myself, I thought, happiness was a thing that I gain when other people praise to me. In my mind, happiness is when I have many friends, go to everywhere that I want, or seem cheerful when people look at me. Whereas, I just manipulate myself with bias of happiness. 

Back again about friendship, so now I'm charging myself to be more stable. That's me yesterday who only showed off photos of togetherness was not the real me. I just want to admit that I'm perfect. While, those who were there when I fell, when I was sad, I thought they were the ones who accepted me as a friend as I am.



0 komentar