The Astonishing Life


Well, it's Saturday and I'm on sitting and facing the screen of my laptop. Very long time since I was posting my podcast. I wanna back to my YouTube channel, but it seems uneasy as I think. I have a lot of thought, but sometimes I don't know how I start. Just delay and delay and eventually I just go flow without my beginning plan.

I want to learn and preparing to my exam schedule in 2021, or just constantly writing my novel project or must I keep to my plan towards my scholarship offer? I don't know exactly. People change over time, people look at their nearest chance and sometimes get a burden to their dreams. Because this is a fate, and the fate isn't like an easy game which effortless to do fulfill. 

Since taking a gap year, I realized the world is very strict. I thought about how each person taking a struggling into their live and compete other people. Since taking a gap year, I realized how the world hard is and how very challenging it is. Of course, there are no body who can prohibit us to have high star dreams, nobody can do it. But, how a person must be realistic is more important than any judge from others. Therefore, being realistic is very foremost.

Being an adult is hurt. We have to face all the boundaries, we get pressure to make decision, we are required to account for all the things that have been taken. Once again, I said, being an adult is too painful. How very naive I am when at fifteen years old have thought to grow up as soon as possible in order to get freedom about taking a decision. But, peek a boo! Oh, welcome to the jungle!

The fact of the adult world is remarkably confused. It was mourned when we wouldn't back to the childhood. Unrequited love? Silent of love? Broken heart? Oh please, those are didn't being a doom of the world.

More you grow up more you recognize, life is about moving. Childhood move into teenagers, teenagers move to young adult, then young adult move to old age and the last we are gonna die. That is a life. The only difference is we take a different own pathway. Even if you have a same name to another, the story of your life and the other is dissimilar. That's why, why you all worried so much?

There is no rule to follow the other person's path. There is no specific pattern how old age person being mature. There is no standard when we have to graduate from university, etc. So, enjoy your life and just amble without a map. As soon you'll get astonishment.


2 komentar

  1. Hi mba Syifa,

    Tulisan yang manis dan penuh perenungan. Senang membacanya. I know rite, being adult not as easy as we think. Dulu saya sama seperti mba Syifa, ketika masih seusia mba, saya selalu ingin buru-buru dewasa karena ketika dewasa, saya berpikir saya bisa bebas mengambil segala keputusan :"D

    Namun berjalan dengan waktu, saya paham, bahwa menjadi dewasa tanggung jawabnya besar. And it was more harder than what I imagined hehehe. Belum lagi persoalan quarter life crisis yang muncul di usia 20-an dan bingungnya mode pencarian jati diri. Phft :"/

    So, melalui komentar ini, saya hanya bisa berdoa, semoga mba Syifa bisa overcome situasi yang sedang mba hadapi saat ini dan bisa menjalani hidup dengan sebaik mungkin. Don't forget to enjoy the present times mba, sambil menyusun rencana masa depan. Good luck :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly, Hi too!

    I wanna thanks that you've read my written. It's very meaningful for me.

    Makasih kak buat doanya, terimakasih sudah mau memberikan such as reminder. Semoga selalu dalam lindunganNya. Aamiin..

    ReplyDelete