"Breath"

Hey, maybe in this month I got so many tears :) Even caused usually, I didn't cry. I don't know, how those people unless me overcome their problem. But I think, I have not finished my problem yet.

And maybe I won't tell my caused, why I'm tearfully? Or Why I'm upset. Nope. I just wanna strength myself, because I know, nobody standing at my side. Nothing. My life so complex in order to sharing towards you all. Definitely, not at all people can accept my condition.

Once I'm crying, exactly my heart, I hear the music, which is that music had been being part of my life. Being my powerful to wake up when I fall. Through that music, I hope I don't give up. Keep walking again, although my path is uneasy.

I keep myself, deep breath, and sometimes say to myself "you're okay, don't worry, you're okay, you good, I'm alright". 


Everything will be OK. I know, maybe your body is very tired. I know, maybe all seems hard. But Syifana, I'm proud of you. I'm proud of myself. I love myself, so I'll caring myself. :)

2 komentar

  1. Syifanaaa..aku kesini setelah baca postingan terbaru kamu. Aku mau kasih rekomendasi satu lagu yang menurutku mungkin bisa kamu dengerin siapa tau kamu suka dengan lagu inii. Aku kasih linknya ya disini :D😇


    http://bahasakorea.koreancenter.net/2016/09/oohyo-teddy-bear-rises-lyrics-bahasa.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete