2020

Hay... Happy new year! This is my first post in initial year. Hopefully, this year will be throughout successfully.

First thing is I'm so glad knowing that I can still go back in this site and write again and again. This year I'll be 18 years, soon on March. I'm super nervous caused more older you are it's meaning that you must be wisdom. Wait, just in my case. Be calm :)

And, recently, my friend Sydney had sent some photos for me. It's so amazed. I hope, one day I can go there with someone special, hehe. Aamiin. Oh yeah, that's located in Green Bay, Wisconsin, US. Sydney sent that's photo when she got the christmas, and she had spended time together her family. Thank you so much Sydney!!






More in 2020, I'll graduate from my high school. I hope everything is gonna be ok :) I hope, I can do great in national exam and get the high score, I mean good result. Aamiin. 

And more in 2020, maybe I have the plan to applying some scholarship. Please take pray for me. :( See? How so many things that I wish. As a human, I realize about the desire isn't over as long as human still live. But, I always remaining my self to control and just try and pray. Because the good plan only in God hold. 

Previously, I wanna write in Bahasa to my first post in 2020. But, here were go :) The next is more seriously. Thanks for your attention. 

Di 2020, aku tahu aku akan menghadapi banyak hal. Di 2020, aku paham bahwa aku akan menghadapi dunia yang sesungguhnya. Di 2020, aku berharap bisa menjadi versi yang lebih baik dari diriku. Di 2020 juga, semoga yang disemogakan tersemogakan. Aamiin. 

Masih bersama aku, Syifana yang rumit. Hahah.. Tanggal 7 januari nanti, adalah big last event untuk kelas 12. Pagelaran! Semoga semuanya bisa berjalan dengan lancar. Ngomong-ngomong soal semoga dan semoga, tampaknya semoga adalah kata yang cukup bisa menenangkan aku saat semuanya tampak tak jelas. Oh ya btw juga sekarang hampir jam 2 pagi dan aku belum tidur hehehe :v 

Apalagi ya? Udah deh, nanti di halaman lain Insya Allah pengin nulis yang lebih deep. Doakan ya... See you for the soon time :)






0 komentar