October and My Hectic Life


 It's been a long time since I never back to my blog!!!

Hello everyone, I 'be at home and just sitting after work. Now, it's almost 06:00 pm. My body is okay, so far and my mind too. I can through day by day as well as enough, might I little bit take a complain at the beginning. But, once I found the worst thing or inappropriate thing, I just applied into my brain that this all sure will pass, like the wind which blow the leaves.  

Oh yeah, My new habit is making a journal into my paper book. In the past, I ever made it, but because my carelessness I didn't save those books and eventually those books were lost. It's so sad. Whereas it might be a pleasant moment of my life knowing step by step how I grew up. From how I worried about anything, until how I survive to every challenge and how I make peace with myself.

I learn so many things from my writing. Sometimes I laugh when I knew how funny as I am. I think too much, either the past or in the present. I can't deny, about being an INFJ-T person is hard. Please go to the internet and search how its heavy has an INFJ personality. I'm not lying, seriously. Do you know? INFJ always has big dreams and big plans. Therefore, life mission for INFJ not far away from humanity. For INFJ, earn much money isn't always big aim. Even, INFJ will be happy just only the thank-you note. How very simple is it. 

Move from INFJ, October is still long. 2020 remain 2 months again and 2021 will start soon. I don't know, how 2021 will influence into my life. For me, there is a value that I have learned in this year. That is about unpredicted predestination. I perceive, humans may make plans, but God is behind everything. Hence, I recognize sometimes humans crestfallen, and it's normal. 

My busy life nowadays after work is "my time", when I get a morning shift in the place that I work, in the night here after I work, I write my novel. Even though my novel isn't finished yet, I constantly write and write. I hope my new novel will finish soon, of course I try to make a bet with me. To do the best.

What's again? Almost forget, I also tried new experience. It makes me cheerful, because it's also my passion. That is podcast world! Give me applause, lol. And recently, I also back on my YouTube channel. Hopefully everything can run smoothly.


Well, though this video just 2 minutes, but I put some effort into making it. Thanks to my sister who've helped me a lot. I pray, I can go back to my YouTube channel with a new atmosphere. Anyway, talking about my current gap year, besides collect some pockets I deep learning on my process. Namely, how I grasp split the time between my job and my hobbies. 

My Podcast on Spotify 

In the other chance, I wanna write more and more. Because now, I have to finish my clothes the, so I must leave this site. Last, but not lastly, I'll put amazing quote.

 

“Stepping off the educational treadmill for six months or a year between high school and college can be an important way to remind themselves of what their education should really be about. It can also lead to a much more productive experience once they are enrolled in college, since those students will frequently be more mature, more focused, and more aware of what they want to do with their college education." - Bob Clagett served as Dean of Admissions at Middlebury College

0 komentar